Sub Zero products have been in the industry for a long time and continue to provide top-of-the-line refrigeration systems. Made from high-quality materials that make it durable and innovative features that provide a lot of advantages to storing items at the right temperature. One of the products that many wine enthusiasts are grateful for is their wine coolers. You can check out the Sub-Zero product specification and manual to learn more about their products.
But, even a high-end appliance can also break down at some point in its lifespan. There are some instances that it can be due to defective parts or poor maintenance. When a Sub Zero wine cooler is not working, this can compromise the quality of the wine stores. If you notice any problems with your wine cooler, a certified Sub-Zero Repair Pros in Irvine can provide you with the best quality and reliable Wine cooler repair in Irvine. If you are looking for a trusted and professional wine cooler repair service, only hire the best.
Another feature that the Sub-Zero products have is displaying the error codes. Although some of the error codes are not alarming, it is a way to let you know that something is going on with the wine cooler that requires it to be looked at. Some of the codes need to be immediately fixed to prevent further issues, which can affect the performance of the wine cooler and the quality of the wines stored.
Error Code EC 10 or EC 12
These cause the following:
EC 10: Upper Cabinet Warm Temperature Alarm
EC 12: Lower Cabinet Warm Temperature Alarm
To troubleshoot the following common Sub Zero wine cooler error code, do the following:
- Check the room environment temperature, and the wine cooler works best between the temperatures 60 degrees Fahrenheit and 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Go over the troubleshooting for warm refrigerator issues.
- If the error codes are still in existence, a professional repair service will be needed to expertly diagnose and repair the wine cooler. Contact Sub Zero Repair Pros to schedule an appointment for the repair.
If you have an under counter wine cooler, you may notice an Error Code EC 15. This indicates that there is something wrong with the sealed system of the unit. To fix this, you can do the following troubleshooting steps:
- Turn your home’s circuit breaker to the Off position for 30 seconds and back on again.
- Retest the operation of the wine cooler.
If the issue persists, it is highly recommended to hire a professional repair service like Sub Zero Repair Pros to diagnose and fix the wine cooler in no time. Contact us to book an appointment for repair.